Pantechnicon is home to a large and diverse F&B offering spanning four floors and eight spaces located on Belgravia’s Motcomb Street. Our portfolio includes Sachi – an authentic Japanese restaurant, Café Kitsune – a French Japanese concept conceived in Tokyo, The Roof Garden – our rooftop restaurant and bar, offering an all-day dining a la carte menu, along with a crafted cocktail menu designed by our in-house mixologists. We’re a modern destination where guests from all over London come to enjoy our offering. We pride ourselves on being friendly and welcoming to anyone who walks through our doors while ensuring the highest service standards are achieved.
What we are looking for
- Minimum WSET Level 2 qualification or equivalent Passionate about delivering customer experience
- Very good knowledge of old and new wines, of which you pride yourself in with a great understanding of guests requirements and the ability to make appropriate wine suggestions
- You have a friendly yet professional communication style
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
WHAT WE OFFER:
• 50% off when dining with up to 2 people
• Free staff meals, morning coffee
•Flexible access to pay via Wagestream
• Refer a friend scheme up to £1,000
• In house WSET School
• Supplier trips & on-site training
• 28 days paid holiday with extra holiday day for extra year of service
• Opportunities to explore and grow in different areas of our businesses
• Optional pension scheme
If you’re interested, apply now as we would love to hear from you.