La Dame de Pic London is currently looking for a Sommelier to join the team!
At Four Seasons we believe in recognising a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves.
About La Dame de Pic London:
Awarded two Michelin stars in the 2022 Michelin Guide, La Dame de Pic London is a vibrant destination for gourmands in the capital, showcasing Chef Anne-Sophie Pic’s creative French cuisine. Anne-Sophie Pic is known for her distinct culinary identity, revisiting ingredients and exploring unusual cooking methods to create powerful and unexpected flavour combinations.
Set within the stunning former Port of London Authority headquarters – now home to Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square – La Dame de Pic London has become one of the finest French restaurants in the City of London.
To learn more, visit ladamedepiclondon.co.uk
The Sommelier role:
We are looking for a Sommelier who possesses an affinity for guest service and passion for wine! This position requires an applicant with a high level of wine and food knowledge. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing personality and a can-do approach to any request.
The ideal Sommelier will have:
- Excellent personal presentation and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a related position
- Previous customer experience and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Wine and food knowledge and passion
Join the team at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square and you will be eligible for a range of benefits, including:
- 28 days holiday (increasing based on length of service)
- Guest Experience Program, including an overnight stay with breakfast
- Employee Travel Program with complimentary nights and reduced rates on rooms and F&B in Four Seasons properties worldwide
- Excellent Training & Development Programmes
- Constructive and regular performance review system for internal progression
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enrolment into Cycle to Work or Season Ticket Loan scheme
- Uniform and meals on duty
All applicants must hold the Right to Work in the UK