Here at Grove we are looking for the next star Sommelier, to take over the already established, yet immensely talented beverage team and multi-awarded programme.
Our 5 Star award winning Hotel has established itself as one of the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside overlooking the Preseli Hills. The Hotel won AA Hotel of the Year Wales 2019. The restaurant has 4 AA Rosettes under the leadership of the hugely talented Executive Chef Douglas Balish.
What we offer:
· Package up to £37,000 including Gratuities.
· 4 day working week.
· Extra days worked paid.
· Gratuities evenly shared through Tronc system, currently employees enjoy 2k per annum.
· Company pension provided through Royal London.
· Eligible to be part of Discretionary Seren Employee Profit Share Scheme.
· Genuine work life balance in Pembrokeshire near the world renowned Coastal National Park.
· Tailored training and development plan.
· Financial support for attaining professional qualifications.
· Meals provided whilst on duty.
· Vast scope for career progression across our group of companies.
· Long service holiday benefit.
· Milestone rewards programme.
· Generous Employee Referral Scheme.
· Employee Assistance Programme provided by Hospitality Action.
· 30% staff discount off food and beverage at all Seren Collection venues.
· £75 Employee and £190 Friends and Family room rate at Grove of Narberth.
· £50 Employee and £150 Friends and family room rate at Penmaenuchaf Hotel.
The candidate will ideally have the following attributes:
· Expert knowledge for world wine and spirits.
· Passionate and dedicated in offering a sincere customer experience.
· Outstanding experience in a multiple rosette/Michelin environment.
· Hold WSET Level 3/Court of Master Sommeliers certified qualifications.
· Resilient and hard working.
· Great people skills and a natural leader.
· Dedicated and excellent team player.
The successful candidate will be joining an exciting business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service. Together we work hard to achieve excellence in a supportive and fun working environment.